Obesity Affects Your Bottom Line
“Houston employers turn to wellness programs to combat rising insurance costs.”
– Houston Business Journal
Minimize Costs, Maximize Productivity
Obesity and weight problems have a significant effect on productivity and economic competitiveness. How well businesses are able to manage such issues will determine how productive, competitive and hence successful they are.
Rather than cutting benefits or shifting costs to employees, companies today are starting worksite wellness programs as a way of controlling high healthcare costs. Just as in the past, companies that do not provide comprehensive wellness programs generally will not see a positive ROI.
Holding an annual health fair, an occasional health class, or providing printed health information without follow-up will not generate change or keep healthcare costs from climbing. To see a positive ROI, it is essential to provide a well-run interactive program with comprehensive and effective interventions. Through our healthy weight loss wellness programs,
A New You – The Galleria Weight Loss Clinic – is able to Help You
Smart Business Management
A Comprehensive Wellness Program Works
Companies that are serious about managing costs and saving money recognize the need for a comprehensive program. Our Corporate Weight Loss Wellness programs are custom designed to meet your company needs.
• Training, on-going support, and resources for the company wellness coordinator.
• Health and lifestyle assessment biometric screenings (i.e. lab-work, blood pressure, BMI) so you can identify needs and track improvements for employees and the company as a whole.
• Educating employees on their health risks and how to make necessary lifestyle changes
• Implementing health improvement and weight-loss programs, motivational activities and incentives
• Weekly follow-up visits at an agreed upon time to track and coach company weight-loss participants. (We come to you).
• Tracking program for weight loss, physical activity, wellness activities and events that are tied to incentives, recognition and rewards.
• Program evaluation and outcomes analysis.